Newborn Posing Workshop
November 18th, 2023
The Newborn Nerds Workshop is a one day workshop taught by Amy Guenther and Lindsey Stock of Sweet Little You Photography. The class will be focused on newborn posing in a studio light setting. We’ll go through our full posing workflow, answering questions along the way. Attendees will have the opportunity to take a photo of each setup. We will take a maximum of 10 students in-person. This class has already happened - purchase of the Online option beyond November 18th, 2023 gives you access to the recorded class only until end of May 2024.
THE COST OF $699/$349 INCLUDES:
- 1 day workshop (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
- thorough posing and lighting instruction + post processing
- access to private student Facebook group
- Newborn Nerds posing handbook
- access to Newborn Nerds Academy Live workshop group through end of May 2024 - rewatch will stay up until the group is closed end of May 2024
- lunch, snacks
- feedback on shots taken at workshop
- goodie bag of some of our favorite things
- 20% off coupon for the Newborn Nerds shop (exclusions may apply)
- own a professional camera and preferably a 50mm or 35mm lens (we shoot mostly with a 35).
- be comfortable shooting in manual mode and have an understanding of iso, aperture, and shutter speed.
- (optional) if you have a Westcott trigger, feel free to bring it to get some shots!
Workshop retainer fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
A $400 retainer fee will be required as a down payment to reserve your spot. The remaining balance of $299 is due no later than 2 weeks before the workshop.
Make sure to download the welcome letter pdf that is emailed to you with the purchase of the workshop retainer fee. It includes helpful information about the workshop, and a link to our private student group (and to the live group for online seats)!