Newborn Posing Workshop RETAINER FEE
November 18th - 19th, 2023
The Newborn Nerds Workshop is a two day workshop taught by Amy Guenther and Lindsey Stock of Sweet Little You Photography. The class will be focused on newborn posing in a studio light setting. We’ll go through our full posing workflow, answering questions along the way. Attendees will have the opportunity to take a photo of each setup. We will take a maximum of 10 students.
THE COST OF $999 INCLUDES:
- 2 day workshop (10:00 am – 3:30 pm both days)
- lunch, snacks
- feedback on shots taken at workshop
- thorough posing and lighting instruction + post processing
- access to private student Facebook group
- 20% off coupon for the Newborn Nerds shop (exclusions may apply)
- goodie bag of some of our favorite things
- Newborn Nerds posing handbook
- own a professional camera and preferably a 50mm or 35mm lens (we shoot mostly with a 35).
- be comfortable shooting in manual mode and have an understanding of iso, aperture, and shutter speed.
- (optional) if you have a Westcott trigger, feel free to bring it to get some shots!
A $400 retainer fee will be required as a down payment to reserve your spot. Workshop retainer fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable. The remaining balance of $599 is due no later than 2 weeks before the workshop.
Make sure to download the welcome letter pdf that is emailed to you with the purchase of the workshop retainer fee. It includes helpful information about the workshop, and a link to our private student group!